Thursday, April 29, 2010

On Ministry after Gordon

“After Gordon College,” says In Kwon Jun ’06, “I moved to the Washington, D.C., area to attend Wesley Theological Seminary for my M.Div. degree. I also began serving at the National Korean United Methodist Church of Rockville, Maryland, as a youth pastor. Now I am in my second year as the children’s pastor.

“One of the most invaluable things I gained from Gordon was a deepening understanding of the Word of God through Gordon’s faculty, staff and fellow students who were committed to loving and serving God with all of their lives. I believe that for the rest of my life I have been equipped with the tools to seek God’s new and active hope, power and answers for this world no matter where I go or what I do. Whether I continue in the path of becoming a pastor in America or pursue missions and church planting in Latin America and Asia, I am confident in God’s plans for my future.”

No comments: