Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ministering at All Souls Church

Melinda Blasche Hendry ’97, associate minister of All Souls Church in London, England, writes about what she’s been up to since graduating from Gordon:


I am currently serving as an associate minister at All Souls Church, which is a large evangelical Anglican church located in the heart of London. The main focus of my ministry here is supporting and developing our small groups ministry as well as being involved in Bible teaching and training. Every day I am grateful for the teaching I received at Gordon. Not only was I taught how to read and engage with the Bible well and to think theologically, but I was also shown what it is to love God and His Word by my professors who modeled good scholarship fueled by devotion to Christ.

No comments: