Thursday, March 18, 2010

Her Work with Muslims

Bethany Bailey ’03 updates us on what she’s been up to since graduation.


In the years since graduation, I have had the privilege of working and traveling in the Muslim world. Through these experiences God has shown me His unfailing love for Muslims. While studying at Gordon, I learned two truths that opened my heart to these precious people: God’s desire and plan to bless all nations through Abraham’s Seed and the fact that the majority of Muslims are not experiencing this blessing.

In my travels to North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, I have observed, however, that the Lord is doing an incredible work in my generation, and many Muslims are entering His Kingdom! I am thrilled to be a part of what God is doing and hope to have the honor of living in the Muslim world in the near future.

No comments: