Tuesday, March 30, 2010

“Freedom within a Framework” and Life after Gordon

Paul Gant ’04 talks about life after graduation.

In fall 2007, while finishing a Master of Divinity from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, I moved to Portland, Maine, to go on staff as an assistant pastor. Currently I am serving as an associate pastor in Kennebunk, Maine.
I am extremely grateful for the significant ways my Gordon education continues to shape my philosophy of ministry in the church. Gordon College played a pivotal role in preparing me to study, teach, serve and equip the church. However, it was not only the education that deeply shaped me but also the faculty, with whom I still remain in contact. The faculty members in the Bible Department remarkably continue to demonstrate one of the great missions of Gordon College, “freedom within a framework of faith.”

No comments: