Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NYC through a Student's Camera Lens

“My name is Kristin Bollier, and I am from a small town in Indiana. Gordon College is so different from the atmosphere I grew up in while living in the rural Midwest; the simple fact that students have quick access to Boston and moderately easy accessibility to New York opens up a new realm of culture unique to urban life. Large cities, people, art and culture have always interested me, so of course I jumped at the chance to take a trip with the Art Department to visit art museums in New York City.
“My main interests are writing and technical art (like design and photography), so to be able to utilize both of my passions in such a wonderful setting like New York was quite a blessing indeed.”
Kristin created a photojournal of her trip to New York City with other art majors. View her photojournal.

1 comment: